- I'm Shannon, I'm sixteen, and I'm an all things Disney blog! I follow back 100% Disney blogs - Submit for a Disney look alike or personality - Ask me anything - Listed in Disney Directory - If you need a friend, message me! -
Minnie & Mickey phone wallpaper
December 1972 photos from the utilidors and wardrobe department under the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. Via Disney Pix.
Favorite Disney Songs [1/10] » Beauty & the Beast
↳“…Tale as old as me, tune as old as time. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change. Learning you were wrong. Certain as the sun, rising in the east. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the beast. ”
I AM A GROWN ASS MAN WHO JUST SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS DRAWING HIS FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESSES HAVING A TEA PARTY.
SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG.
Um marry me please
Disney Princes magazine covers (by Oh My Disney)
Notes: Diminutive form of Anne. Also means “Beautiful” in Hawaiian.
potcmeme: [2/6] places
If you listen to the end of tangled…. Rapunzel and Eugene didnt get married until several years later
same with Aladdin and jasmine!
And Belle was trapped in that castle for months with Beast; I’m pretty sure at least a year.
Also Tiana and her prince were together as frogs for an indeterminate length of time before they married.
Tumblr gets schooled by the Disney fandom
Also let’s not forget Aurora was betrothed (which uhh, was a thing and some places still is).
Cinderella had to be locked in her home away from her prince whilst she knew he was looking for her.
I love how no one is trying to defend Ariel and Snow.
When Ariel was permanently turned back into a human by her father, we don’t know how much time passed between that day and their wedding.
Snow was under the sleeping curse for at least half a year. Remember the lovely commentary animated films used to do? At the end of the film, it states, “The Prince, who had searched far and wide, heard of the maiden who slept in the glass coffin.” Additionally, it shows changes in season.
And finally we don’t even see a marriage between The Prince and Snow.
I love this fandom
So really, Anna is the only princess who tries to marry a prince right away
I am so proud of everyone who commented on this
Oh wow it’s back
Friendly reminder that Dreamworks created a character who not only displayed everything that’s wrong with Nice Guy Syndrome, but also turned into a supervillian when he was friend zoned.
and that movie was megamind for people wondering what it was
Well it’s that time of year again! Giveaway time !
- To be eligible for the contest you must be following TheDisneyPinCollector
- Only reblog this post, this post is where I will read the notes for the contest entrees.
- Your reblogs/likes are your entrees, you may reblog as many times as you want.
- Winners are chosen at RANDOM.
- This contest is open to EVERYONE (I will ship prizes overseas)
- The Contest ends October 31st 2014.
- Winners will get a message from me and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- HAVE FUN
This time there are three prizes to choose from; when the Giveaway is over and the winners have been chosen 1st place will pick their prize, then 2nd place will pick their prize from the remaining two, and 3rd place will get the final prize.
Also, Check out my GoFundMe Campaign I am having for the next month!